Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Starter

I love food and fashion! My love for those two Fs has given birth to this blog and I would like to share my findings of good food and style in this city or anywhere in the country with you.

I appreciate good food as much as I appreciate a good pair of jeans. Nothing makes me happier than a plate of nasi lemak with sambal paru and telur mata kerbau for breakfast and a glass of nescafe tarik. Well... I also get the same reaction when I see that purple Lacoste Polo T (Italian Fit) or that sleek Prada man clutch.

I look forward to having breakfast tomorrow and I hope my throat would not give up on me (I blame it on this flu that I'm having). Till then, I hope that after reading my blog you would fall in love with food and fashion too.

A.
P/s: I had this delicious Domino's sambal bilis pizza for dinner. The ikan bilis was crunchy but... the sambal was a bit spicy to my liking. However, I do encourage you to try it. Cuba lah and tell me whether sedap ke tak!

No comments:

Post a Comment